Center for Campus Security and Safety (CCSS)
Ground Floor, Daycare Center
Security provides a predictable environment where one can pursue his objectives without fear from the occurrence of mishaps and their effects when they occur. Security also implies Safety as it can also mean a state of freedom from harm, damage or loss. It is a means to protect lives, properties, tangible or intangible assets, such as reputations, and material resources needed to pursue one’s goal.
1) Prepares, implements and evaluates the Annual Program Action Plan in consultation with the Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Management Committee;
2) Develops, implements and evaluates comprehensive safety programs, policies and procedures;
3) Coordinates with internal and external emergency response teams/ organizations;
4) Confers regularly with the School President and other school authorities;
5) Performs other tasks assigned by the President’s Council; and
6) Prepares and submits reports to the President and government agencies when needed.
MR. KEN VINCENT G. BATAC
Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 n.n.