- St. Mary’s College, Quezon City (SMCQC) respects your right to privacy, and through its compliance with relevant privacy and data protection laws, particularly the Data Privacy Act of 2012, commits itself to protect the personal information you provide when you access its website. Components of this website which are linked to third parties are subject to the third party data protection and privacy practices.
- When you browse this website, technical information about your visit is automatically recorded. They may include but not limited to the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- browser used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- date and time of connection
- In most instances, a technical information by itself is not sufficient to determine your identity. Personal information such as your name, home/email address, and phone number will only be collected if you provide it voluntarily. Do not submit any of such information if you do not want it to be collected, processed, utilized, and stored.
The collected information is processed and used to:
• maintain the safety and security of the site and its visitors
• enforce regulatory requirements
• improve the design and content of the website
• improve the user experience of the site
• determine demographic information on the usage of the site
• communicate to the visitor regarding SMCQC services and updates
• troubleshoot website errors
SMCQC may share the collected technical information to:
• comply with statutory requirements as mandated by law
• maintain the safety and security of the information collected and the data subject
• interact with third-party service providers that support our services
Collected technical information is stored in the data centers of SMCQC and is accessible only to authorized personnel and to third party service providers. As part of the security measures to safeguard your information, you are enjoined to read the privacy policies of such third parties by visiting the links provided.
The collected information is retained for as long as necessary to achieve the declared purpose for its collection.
- St. Mary’s will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Questions regarding users’ rights to review, modify or delete their previously provided personal information should be directed to the office or department to which they provided the information.
- Some parts of the St. Mary’s web site are maintained or operated by third parties to which St. Mary’s has specifically outsourced such maintenance and operation for the delivery of enhanced services (For example the “SMCQC Guestbook”). You should review the privacy policies of such third parties by visiting the links included within those areas of the St. Mary’s web site, as their policies may differ from this policy and they may use information consistent with their own policies.
- or via mail to:
#37 Mother Ignacia Avenue
Barangay Paligsahan, Quezon City
- Phone: 373-68-46 to 49 local 123, 202, 205